Leadership & Management Development
From experience we can easily say that Leadership and Management Development will be a key business driver, now and in the future.
We have successfully designed and delivered this 10-day Leadership Development Programme to both Public and Private Sector with 97% of delegates rating it as an outstanding programme.
It aims to provide your Management Team with the confidence and competence to effectively manage their teams.
- How to integrate into the entrenched culture and survive resistance to you and your authority.
- How to handle the challenge of maintaining authority and building personal friendships with employees
- How to motivate people to want to show up for work
- How to motivate individual initiative and personal responsibility with respect for following procedures and regulations
- How to develop the judgment to know when to follow written procedures and when to adapt
- How to give clear instructions and verify recipient’s understanding
- How to give performance feedback to employees that motivates them to want to improve
- How to mediate and resolve most employee disputes
- How to set goals, monitor behaviours and progress and connect these things to performance feedback and organisational success-o-meters
- How to manage your own stress while managing the stress of others
- Dealing with difficult people
- Dealing with conflict
- How to discipline and correct performance
- Communication skills
- Stress management
- Coaching versus counselling
- Setting staff expectations and conducting performance appraisals
- Team building, problem solving and decision making
- Listening skills
- Motivating and recognising employees